What is the best Dean Koontz book? Dean Koontz has published a variety of books and often uses pseudonyms. Which one -- under any of his names -- do you think is the best?
- First one I read. Hooked every since. Have been disappointed a couple of of times but his books keep a me coming back for more. Right up there with Stephen King.
- —Guest Delores Allen
The Darkest Evening of the Year
- It's a nearly impossible choice, but sharing an affinity for our four-legged friends, I'd currently say "The Darkest Evening of the Year".
- —Guest Randi A.
- The best book ever is False Memory...I remember reading this book and I awoke in the middle of the night screaming..."I'm not Crazy"
- —Guest Tina Morgado
- I have read at least 20 of DK's books and so far Mr. Murder has been the best, followed by The Good Guy and The Good Husband.
- —Guest dalemac56
- For me, it would have to be 'Dark Rivers of the Heart'. It has everything: Hope, love suspense, evil, good; all tied together very well.
- —Guest Bob R.
- Loved it and he signed my copy years ago at U of Long Beach, CA.
- —Guest Stephanie Holland