What is the best Jodi Picoult book? Jodi Picoult has published one book each year for many years, so you may be wondering where to start. Here Jodi Picoult readers share their picks for the best Jodi Picoult book of all time. Share Your Recommendation
- House Rules was my favorite so far, I still have a couple more to read. I also liked Handle with Care and Nineteen minutes. The Pact was the first book of hers i read, and it made me want to read more.
- —Guest Maddie
Jodi Picoult fan
- I read everone one of picoult books some of the more then once and love most of them.
In 2009 when My Sister's keeper movie came out I decided to buy the book and reed it. It took me about four days to reed it. I loved it so I desided to get and read her other books as well . I recommended ever one of them.
- —Guest Michael DeMarco
Jodi Picoult Best
- The Pact was my favorite so far. I also really liked Nineteen Minutes.
- —Guest Christy Crawford
Too Difficult to Choose
- Let me preface my response by saying I have never read a Picoult novel that I didn't love. With that being said, Nineteen Minutes was the most riveting for me. Closely followed by My Sister's Keeper, The Pact, Sing You Home, and Salem Falls. I live Picoult's style that allows readers to discover multiple viewpoints of different central characters, her re-use of characters through her novels, and her endings which always seem to have a twist. Jodi Picoult has to be one of my favorite writers... and possibly my #1.
- —Guest Lyndsey B.
- This book has to be my favourite, it was the first book I read written by Picoult and I was drawn into the childhood sweet-heart love story coupled with Chris's intense court case immediately. Picoult's characterisation allows the reader to identify with both Chris and Emily, and each of their parents. Even though Emily's death is immediate at the beginning of the novel, the reader learns about her and her story from other characters' perspectives and the use of flash-backs. Picoult once again uses different vantage points to create multiple levels to the plot, each one as intriguing as the next. This is the story of a tragic romance that was ended by suicide, or was it murder? I read this book astonishingly fast because I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN, I ate with it, I slept with it and I even wished that I was able to shower with it. This novel will definitely make a reappearance on my summer reading list, and hopefully on yours too!
- —Guest Helen T.
- The book held my attention all the way through and kept me up all night reading. With the horrors WWII and Sages complicated life I could help but get lost in the story. Amazing book with a twist you will never see coming, I love The Storyteller
- —Guest Lexi
- I think the best Jodi Picoult book is My Sister's Keeper. I know that is said so often, but it was just an amazing book. I balled the last half of the book and was so glad that I was home alone when I read this book so i felt free to cry... Such a surprise ending that no one will ever see it coming.
- —Guest Doglover
- The Pact was by far my favorite. The characters of Chris and Emily were so real, and she really made you feel Emily's pain, and why she felt the way she did. Also, the way Picoult hardened Chris' character was perfect. The grief/anger at Emily was completely believable and understandable. This book left your heart aching for all characters involved.
- —Guest Tayler
Plain Truth & House Rules
- House Rules was a a truly riveting mystery that left small hints and clues everywhere I loved it. Plain Truth observes a different life that not many have been able to truly observe. It's just as good as House Rules.
- —Guest Gogo98
- Nineteen Minutes, followed by Keeping Faith and Salem Falls. I think Nineteen Minutes should be required reading for every educator and EVERY Jr High/High school student.
- —Guest Juleigh
Sing You Home
- I laughed, I cried, I got furious...I simply FELT. Of all the Picoult novels this is, in my opinion, the very best. It is the best book I've ever read! Thank you Ms. Picoult.
- —Guest Mike Hawk
change of heart
- Ive read everything and so excited because i heard a new one is coming......cant remember the name......she is brilliant in capturing what people experience.
- —Guest pat l
- I've read lots of Jodi Picoult books, trying to read some more; and all of her books are simply intelligently BRILLIANT! however, personally perfect match with all its twists and turns was my favorite!
- —Guest Anonymour
My Sister's Keeper
- All her books are good....I love My Sister's Keeper, and Handle With Care. I just finished reading House Rules, which is a truely touching story as well.
- —Guest Rachel
Top Jodi Picoult Books
- I love My Sisters Keeper followed by 19minutes. But really, I love all her books!
- —Guest lovebooks111