an awesome book
- I absolutely. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeed the movie A walk to remember! I cried the whole way through the movie and Nicholas sparks did an amazing job! But every book and movie I have seen and read were amazing and he is my FAVORITE author of all time
- —Guest kaylee
Book-The Last Song Movie-The Notebook
- The best movie is The Notebook and the best book is The Last Song. This is such a hard choice because all of them are SOO GREAT!!! I love all of the books by Nicholas Sparks, they are so romantic and so sad. I read them very quickly because I can not put them down. I can't wait for the next book to be released!
- —Guest Amanda
- one of the few books with a good movie adaptation :D such a good movie
- —Guest rae
The LAST SONG
- when i watched this first time , i didn't understand the movie ,But on the second time i realized that we are have to give not just only second chances but million chances especially on people we loved . This movie is so inspiring.
- —Guest SarenSparks
A walk to rememeber
- Out of all the nicholas Sparks books, this one made me cry the most. The movie even more. It's a beautiful story. It taught me just because something tragic happend doesn't mean you should stop living. And love is the strongest miracal that can happen.
- —Guest Shaunee
- Loved it ,loved it Sparks is the best romance writer I have ever read. Have all of His books and movies and enjoy watching and reading over and over.
- —Guest Donna
The Last Song
- The Last Song is one of the greatest movies I've ever seen in all 17 years of my life. I'm not an emotional person, but I definitely broke down towards the end. It is a great story of love and loss. Miley Cyrus plays her part very well. I would recommend this movie to any one. Definitely an all time favorite. I give it a 5-star review!
- —Guest Justine
- I read the book a number of times, not believing each time it could be written by a man. The movie stays very close to the writing and who can go wrong with James Garner? Beautiful - simply beautiful!
- —Guest Nan K
- wow, very suspenseful a wonderful love story that made me cry. certainty my favorite
- —Guest guest bubble
A WALK TO REMEMBER!!!!
- Oh. My. God!!!! I watched a walk to remember like yesterday and it is THE BEST MOVIE!!! I mean, it's pretty old, n the settings look so human-made, but it's so cute and sad. I cried when I saw the movie. I love the notebook too. It was an adorable movie, and I cried there too. In general, I just love all of the movies nicholas sparks has made, and his books are even better!!!!
- —Guest LOL GURL
walk to remember
- i really loves nicholas sparks books.. but i most love a walk to remember movie, such a very touching ang heartfelt story.. i really love it. and never tired of watching it. lol..
- —Guest road
- By far The Notebook is the best movie, and not just among Nicholas Sparks books. Great story, great acting...the chemistry between McAdams & Gosling is fantastic. A must see!
- —Guest Kristy
Message In A Bottle
- Although Message In A Bottle was my favorite, every movie he has made touched my heart in a very special way.
- —Guest Collene Karr
THE LAST SONG
- Very heart touching, All the more reason to make up before going to bed with your loved one or not asking for forgiveness when you have an issue with friends or relatives.
- —Guest DAVE ROBBINS
The last song
- this movie made me cry which amazed me because it had miley in it. But i would start crying at almost every sad point in the movie.
- —Guest Stephanie