Dear John&A Walk To Remember
- Love those book/movies , They made me cry. Nicolas Sparks's are so real , when I read them it felt like I was part of the story.
- —Guest None
A Walk to Remember
- I cried threw the book and finally got over the fact that it wasn't real. Then I saw the movie and realized that love is stronge and that a negative can be turned into a positive, no matter what. Also that you should live your life because some people don't get a chance to do so. love your work Mr.Sparks
- —Guest bryana:p
an awesome book
- I absolutely. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeed the movie A walk to remember! I cried the whole way through the movie and Nicholas sparks did an amazing job! But every book and movie I have seen and read were amazing and he is my FAVORITE author of all time
- —Guest kaylee
Book-The Last Song Movie-The Notebook
- The best movie is The Notebook and the best book is The Last Song. This is such a hard choice because all of them are SOO GREAT!!! I love all of the books by Nicholas Sparks, they are so romantic and so sad. I read them very quickly because I can not put them down. I can't wait for the next book to be released!
- —Guest Amanda
- one of the few books with a good movie adaptation :D such a good movie
- —Guest rae
The LAST SONG
- when i watched this first time , i didn't understand the movie ,But on the second time i realized that we are have to give not just only second chances but million chances especially on people we loved . This movie is so inspiring.
- —Guest SarenSparks
A walk to rememeber
- Out of all the nicholas Sparks books, this one made me cry the most. The movie even more. It's a beautiful story. It taught me just because something tragic happend doesn't mean you should stop living. And love is the strongest miracal that can happen.
- —Guest Shaunee
- Loved it ,loved it Sparks is the best romance writer I have ever read. Have all of His books and movies and enjoy watching and reading over and over.
- —Guest Donna
The Last Song
- The Last Song is one of the greatest movies I've ever seen in all 17 years of my life. I'm not an emotional person, but I definitely broke down towards the end. It is a great story of love and loss. Miley Cyrus plays her part very well. I would recommend this movie to any one. Definitely an all time favorite. I give it a 5-star review!
- —Guest Justine
- I read the book a number of times, not believing each time it could be written by a man. The movie stays very close to the writing and who can go wrong with James Garner? Beautiful - simply beautiful!
- —Guest Nan K
- wow, very suspenseful a wonderful love story that made me cry. certainty my favorite
- —Guest guest bubble
A WALK TO REMEMBER!!!!
- Oh. My. God!!!! I watched a walk to remember like yesterday and it is THE BEST MOVIE!!! I mean, it's pretty old, n the settings look so human-made, but it's so cute and sad. I cried when I saw the movie. I love the notebook too. It was an adorable movie, and I cried there too. In general, I just love all of the movies nicholas sparks has made, and his books are even better!!!!
- —Guest LOL GURL
walk to remember
- i really loves nicholas sparks books.. but i most love a walk to remember movie, such a very touching ang heartfelt story.. i really love it. and never tired of watching it. lol..
- —Guest road
- By far The Notebook is the best movie, and not just among Nicholas Sparks books. Great story, great acting...the chemistry between McAdams & Gosling is fantastic. A must see!
- —Guest Kristy
Message In A Bottle
- Although Message In A Bottle was my favorite, every movie he has made touched my heart in a very special way.
- —Guest Collene Karr