- i love the ending of the movie and all the characters were so great in acting
- —Guest ail
The last song:)!!!
- Omg this movie meant so much 2 me I could really relate 2 it both the book and the movie are amazing I love them sooooo much and I would recomend for anybody 2 watch it an/ or read it will probaly make you cry so please watch/ read this and Miley Cyrus is a very great actress in this movie and so is liam hemsworth I love them both!!!!!
- —Guest Ledford
- I've seen the last song and almost all except for the end of dear John. And from what I've seen of dear John I know it is very sad and VERY touching. But I cried sooo much. The last song is good though.
- —Guest Sarah
The last song
- If you like crying ... This is Great! If you are already sad and dealing with sadness........?
- —Guest Bob
Dear John&A Walk To Remember
- Love those book/movies , They made me cry. Nicolas Sparks's are so real , when I read them it felt like I was part of the story.
- —Guest None
A Walk to Remember
- I cried threw the book and finally got over the fact that it wasn't real. Then I saw the movie and realized that love is stronge and that a negative can be turned into a positive, no matter what. Also that you should live your life because some people don't get a chance to do so. love your work Mr.Sparks
- —Guest bryana:p
an awesome book
- I absolutely. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeed the movie A walk to remember! I cried the whole way through the movie and Nicholas sparks did an amazing job! But every book and movie I have seen and read were amazing and he is my FAVORITE author of all time
- —Guest kaylee
Book-The Last Song Movie-The Notebook
- The best movie is The Notebook and the best book is The Last Song. This is such a hard choice because all of them are SOO GREAT!!! I love all of the books by Nicholas Sparks, they are so romantic and so sad. I read them very quickly because I can not put them down. I can't wait for the next book to be released!
- —Guest Amanda
- one of the few books with a good movie adaptation :D such a good movie
- —Guest rae
The LAST SONG
- when i watched this first time , i didn't understand the movie ,But on the second time i realized that we are have to give not just only second chances but million chances especially on people we loved . This movie is so inspiring.
- —Guest SarenSparks
A walk to rememeber
- Out of all the nicholas Sparks books, this one made me cry the most. The movie even more. It's a beautiful story. It taught me just because something tragic happend doesn't mean you should stop living. And love is the strongest miracal that can happen.
- —Guest Shaunee
- Loved it ,loved it Sparks is the best romance writer I have ever read. Have all of His books and movies and enjoy watching and reading over and over.
- —Guest Donna
The Last Song
- The Last Song is one of the greatest movies I've ever seen in all 17 years of my life. I'm not an emotional person, but I definitely broke down towards the end. It is a great story of love and loss. Miley Cyrus plays her part very well. I would recommend this movie to any one. Definitely an all time favorite. I give it a 5-star review!
- —Guest Justine
- I read the book a number of times, not believing each time it could be written by a man. The movie stays very close to the writing and who can go wrong with James Garner? Beautiful - simply beautiful!
- —Guest Nan K
- wow, very suspenseful a wonderful love story that made me cry. certainty my favorite
- —Guest guest bubble