A WALK TO REMEMBER!!!!
- Oh. My. God!!!! I watched a walk to remember like yesterday and it is THE BEST MOVIE!!! I mean, it's pretty old, n the settings look so human-made, but it's so cute and sad. I cried when I saw the movie. I love the notebook too. It was an adorable movie, and I cried there too. In general, I just love all of the movies nicholas sparks has made, and his books are even better!!!!
- —Guest LOL GURL
walk to remember
- i really loves nicholas sparks books.. but i most love a walk to remember movie, such a very touching ang heartfelt story.. i really love it. and never tired of watching it. lol..
- —Guest road
- By far The Notebook is the best movie, and not just among Nicholas Sparks books. Great story, great acting...the chemistry between McAdams & Gosling is fantastic. A must see!
- —Guest Kristy
Message In A Bottle
- Although Message In A Bottle was my favorite, every movie he has made touched my heart in a very special way.
- —Guest Collene Karr
THE LAST SONG
- Very heart touching, All the more reason to make up before going to bed with your loved one or not asking for forgiveness when you have an issue with friends or relatives.
- —Guest DAVE ROBBINS
The last song
- this movie made me cry which amazed me because it had miley in it. But i would start crying at almost every sad point in the movie.
- —Guest Stephanie
The Last Song
- The Last Song was the most inspiring and intense and full book I have ever read. I cried for two and a half hours while reading it. But even though I was crying, there were still parts that made me laugh. It also provided some food for thought. It made me think about mortality, and the limited time we are given to say how much we love our loved ones. And on top of that, it provides the best examples of what true love is willing to endure, even as young as Ronnie and Will are. This book, I can honestly say, has inspired me to change how I live my life, and to live every second as if I, or a loved one, won't have another second to live. I would recommend this book to anyone who has ever thought about trying to find a relationship with God, or even someone who loves to read about love or finding God, and themselves. This book has taught me so much. Thanks, Nicholas Sparks.
- —Guest princessle1
- You will love this from start to finish and it will stay with you a long time. A must read;very romantic.
- —Guest Bettie
Message in a Bottle
- Message in a Bottle is very romantic from the very first to the last page. It is a must read at home or on a beach.
- —Guest Bettie
- The book was better than the movie. Dear John is heartwarming,sad,and joyful as all of Nicholas Sparks' books are.
- watched it 5 times - very poignant and emotional loved actors who played main roles very real
- —Guest carol phill
- This movie made me cry from the beginning. it's a great, romantic, touching movie. i watch it over and over again. the way john and savannah are with eachother is just sooo romantic :-) the story is like a fairy tale but it really happens in reality. it's simply the best to me.
- —Guest Anastasia
- My favorite book so far is The Choice. A Walk to Remember is a close second. Although the best movie is the Notebook, so far.
- —Guest moonpopdiva
the last song
- i cried during the last song it was intense and just wonderful
- —Guest lauren
Best book Nights in Rodanthe!
- The best book was definantly Nigths in Rodanthe. Like all of Nicholas Sparks book it was extremly sad yet heart warming. This book show just how much a mother would go through and suffer so she daughter could learn from her experience and be a better person for it.
- —Guest liz