THE LAST SONG
- Very heart touching, All the more reason to make up before going to bed with your loved one or not asking for forgiveness when you have an issue with friends or relatives.
- —Guest DAVE ROBBINS
The last song
- this movie made me cry which amazed me because it had miley in it. But i would start crying at almost every sad point in the movie.
- —Guest Stephanie
The Last Song
- The Last Song was the most inspiring and intense and full book I have ever read. I cried for two and a half hours while reading it. But even though I was crying, there were still parts that made me laugh. It also provided some food for thought. It made me think about mortality, and the limited time we are given to say how much we love our loved ones. And on top of that, it provides the best examples of what true love is willing to endure, even as young as Ronnie and Will are. This book, I can honestly say, has inspired me to change how I live my life, and to live every second as if I, or a loved one, won't have another second to live. I would recommend this book to anyone who has ever thought about trying to find a relationship with God, or even someone who loves to read about love or finding God, and themselves. This book has taught me so much. Thanks, Nicholas Sparks.
- —Guest princessle1
- You will love this from start to finish and it will stay with you a long time. A must read;very romantic.
- —Guest Bettie
Message in a Bottle
- Message in a Bottle is very romantic from the very first to the last page. It is a must read at home or on a beach.
- —Guest Bettie
- The book was better than the movie. Dear John is heartwarming,sad,and joyful as all of Nicholas Sparks' books are.
- watched it 5 times - very poignant and emotional loved actors who played main roles very real
- —Guest carol phill
- This movie made me cry from the beginning. it's a great, romantic, touching movie. i watch it over and over again. the way john and savannah are with eachother is just sooo romantic :-) the story is like a fairy tale but it really happens in reality. it's simply the best to me.
- —Guest Anastasia
- My favorite book so far is The Choice. A Walk to Remember is a close second. Although the best movie is the Notebook, so far.
- —Guest moonpopdiva
the last song
- i cried during the last song it was intense and just wonderful
- —Guest lauren
Best book Nights in Rodanthe!
- The best book was definantly Nigths in Rodanthe. Like all of Nicholas Sparks book it was extremly sad yet heart warming. This book show just how much a mother would go through and suffer so she daughter could learn from her experience and be a better person for it.
- —Guest liz
- I think "The Guardian" was Nicholas Sparks' best book by far. It should definetely be his next movie because it's a great story and I think guys will enjoy it the most because of the whole stalker and fight sequence thing.
- Its was really a good book! But i do have to say that the movie was way better. :D I loved it!
- —Guest Aleesia
favorite book and movie
- My favorite Nicholas Sparks movie is definitaly A Walk To Remember. It is so emotional and i cry like a baby every single time I watch it. My favorite book that I have read(granted I haven't read them all) is The Last Song. This book is more of a real life situation than some of the other books and it is not all focused on the Summer romance. It includes many issues she faces as a teenager, and the way she solves them in the end is very heartwarming. I recommend The Last Song to readers of all ages because it is such an enjoyable book, but also because it has real situations and doesn't have adult content. Definitaly one you don't want to put down.
- —Guest Maddie
- I think the Notebook is the best movie I have ever watched.Watching the 12 deleted/alternate scenes makes it even better.Wish they could have put the scene about the doctor asking Noah how it all started with Allie's memory fading in the movie and also the scene about Allie asking Noah" who is Martha",Those two deleted scenes would have added so much more meaning to the movie.I have watched the movie so many times,I have memorized almost all the lines!ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!
- —Guest lynn