From the article: Nicholas Sparks Movies
Nicholas Sparks movies often do well, and some have argued that they prefer the movie adaptations of Sparks' books to the actual books. If you are a Nicholas Sparks fan, what is your favorite Nicholas Sparks movie? Share your recommendation and see what others think! Share Your Recommendation
- I absolutely loved this book! This was the first Nicholas spark book I read and it is the reason I keep reading his work. The guardian gave me so many emotions and I would love to see a motion picture of this novel
- —Guest Elizabeth
A Walk To Remember & Dear John
- Where to begin? A walk to remember is probably one of the best books I've ever read. It makes you reevaluate your life and touches you beyond belief. & Dear John has a special twist ending that leaves you absolutely speechless!
- —Guest eric
The Gurdian and a Bend In The Road
- I Believe that The Gurdian and A Bend In The Road were wonderful Novels I wish they would be made into Motion Pictures that would be so great those novels really take you through adventures in Love Trust and Honesty and the power of Fate. My favorite movie so far is the Lucky One but I wish The Gurdian and A Bend In The Road will make it to the big screen!!!
- —Guest Laurie Stravino
The Lucky One
- Made me feel all my emotions in one movie, beautifully written!
- —Guest Debbie speed
A Walk to Remember
- This story touched my heart beyond belief. It's a high school sweetheart romance with a twist. Landon Carter is your typical high school rebel who is always trying to impress someone, and Jaime Sullivan who is your typical good girl and the preacher's daughter. The two have an unlikely meet up when Landon finds himself in some trouble, and doing community service mandated by his principal.
- —Guest Shannon
a walk to remember
- is the most beautifull of all nicholas sparks movies, is touching, after that the notebook is very good with excelent actors, and the last song is beautifull too, in the books i think the lucky one is full of passion and the book is a lot better than the movie, and true believer and at first sight can be an amazing film, the books are amazing.
Nights at Rodanthe
- This movie just moves me! I cry and laugh... I absolutely love this movie... But all Nicholas Sparks books turned movies are absolutely fantastic.
a walk to rememeber!
- Best movie ever !!!! (: I still have yet to read the book but I will
- —Guest JeffreyBrown
Notebook but the books are better
- I really enjoy Nicholas Sparks's writing his books are some of my favorites and many of them are tearjerkers. However when they're brought to the movie screen they're usually not as good, sometimes straying from his plots and changing his original endings. If you just take the movies for face value and try not to compare every detail to the books however they're still very good. If I had to pick just one I would pick the Notebook. I heard that the Last Song is his best movie adaptation due to the fact that he actually wrote the screen play. I can not say if this is true because I have yet to see it due to the effect the book itself had on me I've been avoiding the movie.
- I think he should make this a movie its a great book
- —Guest katrina
the last song
- i love it because i can relate it to my own life story...and its very touching...i love the way how miley cyrus played the role..
- —Guest maureen seguerra
- well Ive always loved the" notebook' ( and i think the actors were brillant!!) but i fell in love with the' last song' ( actors very good in that) and now im really loving' A walk to Remember' (acting absolutely brillant!!) Nicholas Sparks you are AMAZING!!
- —Guest judianne
Read the books instead
- His movies are okay, but the books are better. The movies lack depth and do not follow the same detail which is disappointing. The Last Song was by far the best book-2-movie for Sparks.
- —Guest Books R Better
- the first time i look at the note book, it made me think about my mother, the way she love my father and her children, the things she did to help us to grow up to be strong and lovable peoples, too this day i love her unconditional and the wisdom she left her children.
The Last Song, Dear John
- I absolutley love the last song and dear john, but i have seen all of nicholas spark's movies and A walk to remember and The notebook are also very good!
1-15 of 70Next