What is the best Nora Roberts book? Nora Roberts publishes several books every year, and is one of the most prolific authors alive. Wondering which Nora Roberts book to read? Nora Roberts fans can weigh in here about which book is Nora Roberts' best. Recommend your Favorite
- I absolutely loved this book. It was my first Nora Roberts book. I love the strength of the main character and everyone in it! I couldn't put it down and was sorry that I finished it.
- —Guest Nadine Reck
- I thought The Witness was Roberts best . I am rereading it again.
- —Guest Jo
- How come I never see The Reef in any favorites list? It's my absolute favorite of all her books. Excellent character development all around. Vivid descriptions that made me feel I was right there diving with them and experiencing the smell and sound of the ocean, the thrill of the dive, the wonders of the sea, the beauty of the reef. But most of all, I loved Matthew. Which woman wouldn't like a lover like him? Strong, passionate, smart, sexy, great in bed, and absolutely in love with Red. And red's character is an intelligent, successful woman who finds that, despite her efforts she can't resist him. Well developed secondary characters with strong family and friendship bonds that are a present in most of her work. Very romantic and my favorite by far. It was my first Nora Roberts' book. I have read many of her books after that, and although most of them have been great, this one Is the one I will always remember.
- —Guest Ann souci
- i love this book, re-read every couple of months, its got everything
- —Guest brenda c
- I was forced to put "the witness" down because of my hangover-headache at new years day 2014, after reading for hours with it!!!!
- —Guest anne berlin
All of them
- They are all GREAT!!! But my favs are the Trilogys, I can't tell you how many times I have reread the Three Sisters, Morrigans Cross, Blood Brothers, Boonsboro Inn, The Keys, and The Brides. They are my go to books when I want to feel happy and escape. I have every Nora Roberts and JD Robb books ever published, she is without a doubt the best. I am looking forward to her new Trilogy "Dark Witch". You can't go wrong with Nora Roberts. My husband loves the JD Robb series, he and my Mom have read them all and her other books as well, Whiskey Beach, The Witness etc. Three fans in one household!!! Thank You Nora!!!
- —Guest Janice
Dance Upon the Air Trilogy
- Three of the most intriguing books I have read in a long time. I have read them all a number of times.
- —Guest Joan
- Great, great, great read. What characters, what suspense, what an author!!!!!
- —Guest Valerie B ell
Best Nora Roberts Book
- The Witness, by far the best!!!!!! I have read them all ( even all the In Death series. The Witness was my absolute favorite!!!
- —Guest Trina Crockwell
- loved the suspense and couldn't put the book down. Nora Roberts has become my favorite author over the past year and hard to pick a favorite!
- —Guest Diane Evans
Some of her earlier work
- Loved One Summer, Second Nature, and Gabriel's Angel. Of her later stuff, I love Divine Evil, Chasing Fire, and The Witness.
- It has everything, 3 generations of love, murder and a surprise ending
- —Guest Judy
Chesapeake Bay Series
- The series is funny and heartwarming. Not only is the relationship special between the brothers, but also the romantic love is real. The only thing better would be the find Nora/JD for the first time and have all her novels to read!
- —Guest Sharon
- Loved the book,(except for the slayings, etc..)After watching the DVD, Ashley Williams as Willa & John Corbett as Ben really endeared me to the story. Loved them (Willa & Ben) in the book also!
- —Guest Mary Davis
Daring to Dream
- Flowery descriptions,bonded three hearts;magical romance.easy rich language.fulfilling every woman's dream. NORA I love you your inspiration your style and heroines
- —Guest premalatha