From the article: James Patterson Book List
What do you think the best James Patterson book is? James Patterson readers and fans can look over this complete list of James Patterson books and then share their recommendations. What's Your Favorite? What's Your Favorite?
- keeps you interested all the way through the book. A real thriller from beginning to end.
- —Guest sue settle
- Can't choose just one cuz it's an ongoing story...loved, loved, loved them ALL
- —Guest Eva
Swimsuit. Now run Alex.
- My favorite. Read in two days. Got no sleep couldn't put it down
- —Guest Michele maher
- I could not put these books down! my favorite is definitely Fang
Big Bad Wolf
- Great storyline. But it is hard to pick one book. They all rate at least 9/10. I have read almost all but is hard 2 keep up.Greatest author of all time.
- —Guest Al Hannadord
cross and womens murdered club
- love all his books these were favorite can never put down will read book in 1 day love him keep writing.
- —Guest gfnana
Michelle Benette series
- Just loved them all.I have never read a book since I have been out of high school.That has been 35 years.Thank you for opening a whole new world
- —Guest Janet Samoisete
All Alex Cross books
- Love all the Alex Cross books and am always looking forward to the next adventure. Love a good mystery and will stay up reading to see how it ends. Thanks for the adventures.
- —Guest Carolyn Schaefer
- While I voraciously read anything by James Patterson, this one is that teeny bit more special. Have you seen J P playing poker with Rick Castle? Wow!
my first intention.
- Don't blink and step on a crack are my favorites so far. Hoping to read more from James soon!
- —Guest Sadie lewis
Kiss the girls and jack and Jill
- These books were so great I couldn't put them down. James Patterson keep on writing you're the best mystery writer out there
- —Guest Olga Vargas
All the Alex cross are my faves
- They are excellent . Are real page turners, recommend to anyone who wants good books
- —Guest Lillian Cordero
- Read many of Patterson's books and this one with David Ellis...was great for me. I love fast movers, thrilling, breath-catching characterizations and action-packed adventures with solid endings ..and Guilty Wives did it for me
- —Guest PhilipJ
Sunday at Tiffany's
- My choice of the best James Patterson book, is Sunday at Tiffany's. It was an awesome read.
- omg it's the best book, my bro said i read the series to quick but i just couldnt put it down.
- —Guest georgia
1-15 of 282Next