- Best book by far-so very out there. Kept me on the edge of my bed for a few days
- —Guest debie bumgarner
my favorite james Patterson book.
- I just finished kill me if you can I have to say its probably one of the best books I have ever read. Excited to see what else Patterson has for me to read.
- —Guest steve rhodes
When The Wind Blows
- It was the first book I had ever read by him. I loved the characters and the plot. 2 thumbs up.
- —Guest Anna
- Very intreguing book Held my interest throughout. Thought it would have made an excellent movie.
- —Guest Marcia Mengel
What's Your Favorite?
- Sam's Letters to Jennifer, the first of James Patterson that I read. One night is all it took and I couldn't stop even for a minute.
- —Guest Judy
Witch and Wizard series
- I loved these books. I would always be on the edge of my seat. I would think it was going to go one way then it went the other, even better way. These books were thrilling, lovable, and most of all shocking.
- —Guest Juliet
all of the alex cross series
- by far the best author i have ever read.i like the short chapters,if you have to go or do something you can read one or two chapters
- —Guest jack novak
- Alex Cross! Anything Alex Cross. Read it!!! I was first introduced to James Patterson books by my older brother and ever since Patterson is my go-to for Mystery/Thrillers.
- —Guest Maia
- I ready this book in three days and then I started looking for more James Patterson books. Great reading!
- —Guest Maria Garcia
Now you see her now you don't
- I have never been much of a reader until a friend turned me on to JP books. Wow now I want to read them all!!! He's amazing.
- —Guest Pat Parmley
I, Alex Cross
- Any book with Alex Cross is the best but I like I, Alex Cross the best.
- —Guest Darla A. Greene
a time to kill
- This has to be the best stand alone book I think its amazing, exciting and kept me on my toes wanting more
- —Guest josh
Suzzane's Diary to Nicholas
- I love all of JPs books but Suzzane's Diary to Nicholas is refreshing!
- —Guest Ann Ruby
- The best writer and it held your interest all the way through the book
- —Guest Bonnie thomas
along came a spider
- The very best. You couldn't help but feel a part of the tragic events that unfolded thr4oughout the novel.
- —Guest lennox wilson