Judge And Jury
- We are snowbirds so I went to the clubhouse to find something to read. This was my first James Patterson book, I couldn't put it down. Start to finish 2 days. I took it back and found 4 more took them back to the RV, couldn't wait to start reading on another. I'm hooked I think James and I are going to become great friends.
- —Guest Sharpop
Sundays at tiffany
- The first jp book I read..in one sitting..I" am hooked...
- —Guest Noor azizah K
- really great and interesting.. I love JP books ever!
- —Guest joylene
kill me if you can
- great story and a beautiful plot twist near the end that you dont see coming.best book ive ever read
- —Guest alan lough
best James Patterson book
- Season of The Machette was so well written that I couldn't put it down. It was a real page turner, and I literally took it everywhere I went until I finished it. I read it again and wasn't bored.
- —Guest gagberry
- basically midddle school is the best! he should make more of these
- —Guest Dame
- i think was a great book and would make a great movie. I couldn't hardly put it down , it only took 3 days to read it.
- —Guest liz Duvall
- Best book by far-so very out there. Kept me on the edge of my bed for a few days
- —Guest debie bumgarner
my favorite james Patterson book.
- I just finished kill me if you can I have to say its probably one of the best books I have ever read. Excited to see what else Patterson has for me to read.
- —Guest steve rhodes
When The Wind Blows
- It was the first book I had ever read by him. I loved the characters and the plot. 2 thumbs up.
- —Guest Anna
- Very intreguing book Held my interest throughout. Thought it would have made an excellent movie.
- —Guest Marcia Mengel
What's Your Favorite?
- Sam's Letters to Jennifer, the first of James Patterson that I read. One night is all it took and I couldn't stop even for a minute.
- —Guest Judy
Witch and Wizard series
- I loved these books. I would always be on the edge of my seat. I would think it was going to go one way then it went the other, even better way. These books were thrilling, lovable, and most of all shocking.
- —Guest Juliet
all of the alex cross series
- by far the best author i have ever read.i like the short chapters,if you have to go or do something you can read one or two chapters
- —Guest jack novak
- Alex Cross! Anything Alex Cross. Read it!!! I was first introduced to James Patterson books by my older brother and ever since Patterson is my go-to for Mystery/Thrillers.
- —Guest Maia