From the article: Great Books About Love
Books about love don't have to be romance novels. Sometimes a page turning adventure story or drama can really have love at its core. Looking for a good love story? Share your favorite book about love and read some of these recommendations. Share Your Recommendation
- It has the most endearing love story.Jane and Mr Rochesters love survived the hardest of tests
- Pride and Prejudice... oh my gosh ... I am in love with its plot... and Mansfield Park too... no competition...
- —Guest Mehar
The Glass Castle by Jeanette Wall
- A truly wonderful reading experience. And to boot, it's a true story that is entertaining, moving, funny, and sad at times. Jeanette Wall has written this from her unique, truthful view of her life growing up in a world only known to their family. If you haven't read it, get this book and read it now. It will forever be among your treasured memories. I promise you that!
- —Guest Dee
- My favourite is Juliet by Anne Fortier. A great love story.
- —Guest sweetnsour
My favourite is...
- Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility. I also liked the first of Diana Gabaldon'd Outlander's series - I read the following two, but I didn't like them.
- The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. Also love the Outlander series.
- —Guest jafeyrer
- Jane Eyre. Have loved it since I was a teenager. Read it from time to time.
- Favorite book about love - the whole Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.